IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER.
In accordance with Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are hereby informed that the owner of the website is:
CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A. – Carretera Castellón-Alcora, km. 12 – 12110 Alcora (Castellón, Spain) – Tax ID A12058921
T (0034) 964701010 E [email protected]
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.aparici.com (hereinafter, the website) owned by CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A., (hereinafter, CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A., or the Owner), with Tax ID A12058921 and registered office at Carretera Castellón-Alcora, km. 12, 12110 Alcora (Castellón,Spain).
Access to the website is free of charge, except for the costs of connection via the telecommunications network provided by the ISP contracted by the users.
The use of the website confers the status of User and implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions of use included in this Legal Notice.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice on a regular basis, since the conditions of use therein, as reflected in the above-mentioned notice, may be subject to modifications.
3. Browsing, access and security
Accessing and browsing this website implies acceptance and knowledge of the legal notices and the terms and conditions of use contained therein. Cerámicas Aparici makes every effort to ensure that browsing takes place under optimal conditions and to avoid any type of damages that could occur during the same.
The Owner is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or versions other than the browsers for which the website has been designed.
4. Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith, with any unlawful use by the user being prohibited, or in general terms any type of action which may be to the detriment of CERÁMICAS APARICI and go against this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without engaging in any activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of CERÁMICAS APARICI, or third parties, or that may damage, disable or overload the website or prevent the normal use of the same by other users.
It is forbidden to use this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, including but not limited to:
1) Any violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, the right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Using the contents of this web site to perform any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communications.
3) Introducing computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorised alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears on this web site is current on the date of the last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify, or delete the information on this web site.
6. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights included in Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the Revised Text of the Law on Intellectual Property. These rights belong exclusively to CERÁMICAS APARICI, or to its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general terms of any object that under current legislation is protectable by intellectual property rules, is expressly excluded.
The entire contents of the website and all content available through the products and services of the Owner including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as its selection and arrangement (the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the owner or its licensors, with all rights being reserved.
No part of the content of the website may be modified, copied, distributed, re-branded, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not upload or republish content from the website on any Internet site, Intranet or Extranet, nor may you integrate the information into any database or compilation. Any other use of Content from the site is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public broadcast or commercial purposes, and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the owner.
7. Registered trademarks
All brands or logos shown on this site are the property of CERÁMICAS APARICI, or third parties. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, no use may be made of trademarks, commercial names, company signs, trade names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the owner.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data, through CERÁMICAS APARICI’s proprietary emails which are made available to the Users, is (as appropriate to the specific case) to manage and fulfil requests for information, queries or suggestions, or to broadcast any services or activities, acts or events provided, offered, sponsored and/or sponsored by CERÁMICAS APARICI.
Regarding the deadline for storage, the personal data provided will be kept throughout the relevant time period to comply with legal obligations, or until its deletion is requested by the interested party entitled to do so.
CERÁMICAS APARICI is entitled to process personal data, based on the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1.a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
On the other hand, in order to ensure that the data contained in our computer and/or paper files are always accurate, we will endeavour to keep them updated. For these purposes, the User must therefore make any changes, directly, when logged in or making contact, through reliable means, via the area or department corresponding to CERÁMICAS APARICI.
The personal data collected through the e-mail address owned by the data controller will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purpose(s) expressed, in the cases provided for by law, as well as in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
Nevertheless, the data subject will, in any case, be able to exercise his or her rights in accordance with the GDPR, namely:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the person concerned,
- The right to request its rectification or deletion,
- The right to request that its processing be limited,
- The right to object to its processing,
- The right to modify the portability of the data
The interested party may exercise these rights by sending a letter accompanied by a photocopy of his or her National Identity Card and specifying the nature of the request, to the following address: Cerámicas Aparici, S.A., whose registered address for these purposes is at Carretera Castellón- Alcora, Km. 12, 12110 Alcora (Castellón, Spain).
Finally, we wish to inform you that CERÁMICAS APARICI will ensure that its IT system takes all the technical and organisational measures legally required in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access; taking into account the state of the art, the application costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of variable probability and gravity associated with all instances of processing.
We wish to inform you that your data will be processed by CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A. so that the company may send you commercial information on events, news and product updates, and/or provide you with the requested service. Your data is processed on the basis of obtaining it from publicly accessible sources or consent which has been given, legitimate interests or the need to manage the existing prior contractual relationship.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the cases provided for in legislation. Users whose data are processed may freely exercise their entitlement to information and their rights of access, rectification, portability, deletion or, where appropriate, opposition regarding their data, under the terms specified in the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, in accordance with the legally established procedure. These rights may be exercised by sending a signed letter accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card to the Data Controller, CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A., Carretera Castellón-Alcora, km. 12, 12110 Alcora (Castellón,Spain), or sending an email to [email protected]
The data of users whose data are processed may be kept until they exercise their rights of cancellation or opposition. Likewise, if you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been infringed, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority at any time.
The user has the option to configure his or her browser in such a way as to prevent the creation of cookie files or to alert the user when this occurs. The website is accessible without the need to activate the options regarding cookie files, although it may prevent the correct functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. As a general rule, the purpose of the website’s cookie files is to facilitate User navigation.
What are Cookies?
A Cookie is any type of file or mechanism that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Cookies allow websites, amongst other things, to store and recover information about the users’ browsing habits or their equipment, and, depending on the information that it contains and the way it uses your device, they can serve to recognise users. The user’s browser cookies are stored on the hard drive for the current session only, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the device in any way. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies).
Types of Cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
– Proprietary cookies: These are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal from a server or domain which is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to how long they remain activated:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store only information relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a pre-defined period by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– According to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate a web page, platform or application and to use the various options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access areas, remembering the items that make up an order, enacting the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined by a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the region from which the service is being accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These allow their administrator to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the web sites that are linked. The information collected through these cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysis of service user data.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content displayed or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What are cookies used for on this website?
We use proprietary and third-party cookies to improve our services, customise our website, make our users’ browsing experience easier, provide them with a better experience of using the website, identify problems in improving the website, measure usage and statistics, and display advertising related to their preferences by analysing website usage.
What types of cookies does this website use? Cookies issued by Cerámicas Aparici include:
|PHPSESSID||Technical||Identify and maintain the session.||Session||Proprietary|
|_ga||Analysis||Collects user site usage statistics||Persistent||Google Analytics|
|id||Analysis||These cookies are used by Google services as an identifier and to save user preferences to customise ads.||Persistent||doubleclick.net|
|Conversion||Behavioural advertising||This cookie is used by Google to calculate conversions.||Persistent||Google ad services|
To delete cookies from your browser:
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting cookies from your browser, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
You can permit, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: For more information, see the help file for your browser.
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Users wishing to link from their own websites to that of CERÁMICAS APARICI must comply with the conditions that are detailed below, and shall not be entitled to claim ignorance of these conditions in order to avoid fulfilling their legal responsibilities:
1) The link may only lead to the home page or main page, and must not reproduce it in any way (via in-line links or copies of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, users may not under any circumstances establish frames of any kind that envelop this site or allow viewing of its contents through Internet addresses other than the site itself, or in any case allow it to be viewed together with unrelated contents in such a way that: (I) it causes, or could potentially cause, users to be mistaken, confused or misled regarding the true origin of the service or contents; (II) it entails an act of unfair competition or imitation; (III) it serves to take advantage of the reputation of the trademark and prestige of CERÁMICAS APARICI or (IV) is prohibited in any other way by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about CERÁMICAS APARICI, its employees or the activities it carries out may be made on the site that has established the link.
4) It must not under any circumstances be claimed on the site that has established the link that CERÁMICAS APARICI has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it in any way sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the party that has established the link.
5) The use of any text, graphics or mixture thereof or any other distinctive mark belonging to CERÁMICAS APARICI within the linking website is prohibited, except in those cases allowed by law or expressly authorised by CERÁMICAS APARICI, and whenever a direct link with CERÁMICAS APARICI’s website is allowed in the form established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the Law and may in no case provide or link to any content,whether its own or belonging to third parties: (i) that is illegal, harmful or contrary to good morality and generally accepted customs (e.g. pornographic, violent, racist, etc.).); (ii) that leads or may lead the User to incorrectly believe that CERÁMICAS APARICI subscribes to, endorses or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, whether legal or illegal, of the linking party; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of CERÁMICAS APARICI, in view of the location, contents and subject matter of the linking party’s website.
In any case, CERÁMICAS APARICI reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal if these do not fulfil the conditions required by this paragraph.
The user shall be solely responsible for any infringements which may incur or for any damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or unlawful use of the website.
CERÁMICAS APARICI will not be responsible for any damages or prejudices that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephony breakdowns or disconnections during the operational functioning of the electronic or IT systems that are motivated by causes outside the company, or for delays or blockages in the use of these systems caused by telephone line deficiencies or overloads, or overloads in the Internet systems or in other electronic systems.
CERÁMICAS APARICI does not guarantee the accuracy either of its own content or of that provided by third parties that may appear on this website, nor can it accept responsibility for any consequences that may arise from errors in that content. You are expressly warned of the need to personally contact the commercial department for detailed and up-to-date information about our products and their technical characteristics.
Similarly, CERÁMICAS APARICI is not responsible for any contents, products or services that may be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, via the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user believes that a linked site may contain illegal or inappropriate content, he or she must inform CERÁMICAS APARICI following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
Links do not necessarily imply the existence of any relationship between CERÁMICAS APARICI and the individuals and entities owning the pages to which they give access, or that CERÁMICAS APARICI recommends, promotes or identifies with the statements, contents or services provided through them. CERÁMICAS APARICI reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw any links that appear on its website at any time.
CERÁMICAS APARICI has no knowledge of the contents and services of the linked sites and is therefore not responsible for any damages caused by any content that is illegal, of poor quality, outdated, unavailable, inaccurate or useless, or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to CERÁMICAS APARICI.
CERÁMICAS APARICI shall be exempt from liability regarding any “cookies” that third parties may install on a user’s hard drive.
For any communication it is necessary to carry out, please send an email to [email protected] write to CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A., Carretera Castellón-Alcora, Km. 12, 12110 Alcora (Castellón, Spain).
13. Applicable jurisdiction and legislation
The terms and conditions governing this website and any relationships that may arise shall be safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any dispute arising from accessing or using this web site shall be within the jurisdiction of the Courts of Castellón (Spain).
CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A., 2018 © All rights reserved