IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, for the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, you are informed that the owner of the website is:
CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A.
Carretera Castellón – Alcora, km 12. CP 12110 Alcora. Castellón. España.
Tel: +34 964 701 010; E-mail: [email protected]
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.aparici.com/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A., (hereinafter, CERÁMICAS APARICI, or the Owner), with CIF A12058921 and registered office at Carretera Castellón – Alcora, km 12. CP 12110 Alcora. Castellón. España.
Access to the website is free, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, as the conditions of use thereof, included in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.nes.
3. Navigation, access and security
The Owner is not responsible for damages, of any kind, that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the web site has been designed.
4. Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the law in force and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of CERÁMICAS APARICI, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illegal or illegal, that violate the rights of CERÁMICAS APARICI, or of third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent normal use of it by other users.
It is prohibited to use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, specifically and without limitation to:
1) Any form of violation to the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Make, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communications.
3) Introduce computer viruses, faulty files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this web page.
The information that appears on this web site is current on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information on this web site.
6. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used are protected by copyright or other property rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to CERÁMICAS APARICI, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of transferral, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property.
All content within the website and all content available through the Owner’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and disposition (the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Content in the website may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, total or partially, without the prior written consent of the Owner. You cannot load or republish Web Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases or compilations. Any other use of the Content of the website is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page must not be used for public or commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
7. Registered Brands
All brands, logos and anagrams shown in this site they are property of CERÁMICAS APARICI, or of third companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with the legislation in force regarding industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, brands, trade names, signs of establishments, names, logos, slogans or any other type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
The user who wants to insert links from their own web pages to CERÁMICAS APARICI, must comply with the conditions listed below without the lack of knowledge of the same allow motive to avoid the responsibilities derived by Law:
1) The link will only link with the home page or main page but cannot reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be prohibited under any circumstance, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any given time, to establish frames of any kind that involve this page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when viewed together with contents outside of it so that: (I) it produces, or may produce an error, confusion or fraud to the users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serve to take advantage of the reputation and/or prestige of the brand CERÁMICAS APARICI or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be made by the page that introduces the link about CERÁMICAS APARICI, its employees or the activities it develops.
4) In no case shall it be expressed on the page where the link is located that CERÁMICAS APARICI has given its consent for the insertion of it, or that otherwise, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is forbidden to use any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive of CERÁMICAS APARICI, within the sender’s page except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by CERÁMICAS APARICI, and whenever permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the web page of CERÁMICAS APARICI, in the form established in this clause
6)The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and cannot in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that:(i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);(ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that CERÁMICAS APARICI subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) they are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of CERÁMICAS APARICI, in attention to the place, content and subject matter of the sender’s website.
In any case, CERÁMICAS APARICI reserves the right to prohibit the links to its website and to require their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties for the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
CERÁMICAS APARICI, will not be responsible for the possible damages or damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative operation of the electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes unrelated to the company, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of lines Telephone, overload in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
CERÁMICAS APARICI, does not guarantee the veracity nor is responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content itself or provided by third parties that may appear on this website. It is expressly warned of the need to personally contact the commercial department to obtain detailed and updated information about our products and their technical characteristics.
Similarly, CERÁMICAS APARICI is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSI). In the event that a user considers that a site linked to illicit or inappropriate content exists, they should inform CERÁMICAS APARICI, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between CERÁMICAS APARICI, and the individuals and entities holding the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of CERÁMICAS APARICI, with the manifestations, contents or services provided through them. CERÁMICAS APARICI reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its web page.
CERÁMICAS APARICI, does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages produced by the illegality, quality, obsolete, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
CERÁMICAS APARICI, is exempt of any liability for “cookies” that third parties may install in the hard disk of the user’s computer.
For any communication that should be made, send an email to [email protected] or send a written communication to CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A., Carretera Castellón – Alcora, km 12. CP 12110 Alcora. Castellón. España.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from access or Use of this website will be the responsibility of the courts of Castellón (Spain).
CERÁMICAS APARICI, S.A., 2023 © All rights reserved